• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google services framework

ThomasP34

Lurker
Aug 4, 2014
Yesterday, I was messing around with some custom patches and I patched google play store (I'm running a missed google play store) with a 320 dpi patch. It worked great so I tried.it on Google services framework too but.it.was.unsuccessful. It actually ended up somehow uninstalling google services framework. I did take a.backup before I applied the patch, but for some reason the backup didn't show up when I looked for.it. I went.through my files and found the all in my internal storage and.tried downloading it. I got the google play services is not responding error message. I tried using an all installer to no avail. I tried renaming the file the version, moving it to my ad card, downloading a different version. I'm exhausted. I can not install any apps/apks. I can download apks but can not install them. Anybody know how to.help? It will be.greatly appreciated!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones