Google talk problems running 2.1 (v2)Support

Last Updated:

1. pursuitofhappiness

pursuitofhappiness Member This Topic's Starter

I'm running version 2 of the 2.1 leak, which seems to have messed up my google talk. Messages are coming in out of order, and showing up late (I'll get a message at 3:14, message time is shown as 3:08). I've tried looking on here to see if it was a known problem, but didn't find anything. Anybody experiencing similar problems?

Advertisement
  2. pursuitofhappiness

pursuitofhappiness Member This Topic's Starter

Please?

3. LKJ

LKJ New Member

Hello,
    I have same issue. If I communictae by Gtalk,
    I send message, but answer is in wrong order - abowe my message and never follow conversation correctly.
    If you have some idea - it will help a lot.

4. smacky

smacky Banned

Here's another shocker: if you call or text people using GV, it shows your real number, not your GV number. So if you use it to keep your real number private, then that may also be an issue.

From what I know, the issue has been fixed by upgrading to the newest leak version, v3. So head over to the sticky and download and install it. It fixed the number issue for me and I'm sure it fixed your out of order texts as well.

5. Man-el

Man-el Member

I have the same out of order problem. This started to happen when Dailight Saving Time came into effect.
    Since then, all incoming messages show up in Google Talk with a one hour delay on the time stamp. For example, if I get a message at 10h00, the time stamp will say 9h00.
    Any solutions for this?

6. Neera

Neera Well-Known Member

I do not have this problem and just re-installed Google Voice since I flashed a new ROM.

Maybe try and un-install / re-install fresh?
    I hope that will work for you.