• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Translate: Foreign Languages just got easier!

muzikjay

Apr 9, 2010
translate_logo.gif

Developer: Google Inc.
Version: 1.1
Price: Free
My Rating: 5 out of 5

The Short and Sweet

The best translator on the internet is also available on your Android device! Google Translate is the most simple and accurate translator around and now you can carry it with you wherever you go. This has helped me out countless times in class and in my studies. It's quick, accurate, simple, and delivers all of the same features I've come to love about Google Translate.

Features

• Clean and Simple

• 50+ Languages to choose from

• Copy and paste support

• SMS message translation

• Audio playback of translations and voice input

• History of translations and ability to "star", frequently used translations

GGTranslate.png

GGTranslate1.png

GGTranslate2.png

The Wrap-Up
I have nothing bad to say about this app. Google did a great job packing everything from the web version, into this light and easy to use app. All internet translators are known to be finicky some of the time. Having said that, Google Translate is the best there is and when learning a language, this app has proven to be invaluable for me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones