Google Voice 0.4.2.13 IssuesSupport

1. sae160

sae160 Member

I'm having major issues with the notifications in the latest version of google voice (0.4.2.13). I need to manually refresh from the app just to receive new messages. If I am not expecting a message, sometimes it takes 8-12 hours before I even realize someone has sent me an SMS.

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the previous version (I believe it is 0.4.2.8) so I can see if that one works better?

Advertisement
  2. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

I had that problem for a while now using that version....... unless I manually check all the time it can take days to get messages...... what makes it worse is I rarely get a text message (maybe 8-10 a month) but when I do theyre usually pretty important...... Ive pretty much given up on GV and just gonna eat the 15 cents for the few messages I get every month
  3. sae160

sae160 Member

At this point, I am all in on google voice to the point that most people use my google voice number as my mobile number. Jettisoning it now is not an option. I guess I will have to hope for better luck with future versions.
  4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

I have that version in my Titanium Backup list. I'll restore and send you a PM with the location where you can download the .apk file.