• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice, A random Drawing

Ok so I just got off work. This is the list:
1. PRT940
2. jnngill
3. Barbara
4. zebroid1
5. les017
6. BottledHate
7. CSTblank
8. JP 818
9. ocman
10. JustDriftin
11. Shead77
12. tvBilly
13. messenger13
14.Droid_Junky
15.Steel Cobra
16. GtRacerH
17. Silverwing
18. ceruti82
19. aileendq
20. Droidnoid

Because I am nice
21. Arsonman
22. JustROLLIN

To build tension, and because I am crazy tired, I am gonna post the winner tomorrow morning.

Edit:

And for whoever gave me minus rep, I posted in the Droid forum because I own a Droid and wanted to help out a fellow droid owner or someone who is looking to get one.

Upvote 0
And the winner is:

winnerz.png

Congratulations aileendq, just PM me your email address and I will send you the invite.

Upvote 0
Since I don't have any other friends that want Google Voice invites, I figured I'd throw another one out here. I pulled a random number using the OP's list and the winner is....

#6 - BottledHate

If you still want an invite and you read this thread, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll get you one.

i actually got an invite last night from google!! go figure... please pass it on! no invites with my new account tho, or i'd give some away here. :(

Upvote 0
read the initial email google sends you to confirm your activation...at the bottom there's a link to "invite to chat" or something like that. It shows how many invites you have left...I think It's 50 total. this is the only place I found the invites though.

You get 50 gmail invites to give but invites for gmail are not needed anymore. You do not get 50 gvoice invites. You should get 3 at some point (it was over a month of having the account before I got mine). With wave it was less than 2 weeks and I got 8 invites. I few days later I got 17 more. The wave invites are more beneficial if you give them to people you work with or interact with. It's a collaborative website that has nothing to do with phones. In a school or business setting it would be discussing a project. You can post files and pictures and you can communicate real time, ie, you see what the person is typing as they are typing it. On a more informal level, if you were planning a party anyone that you wanted to invite could be in the wave and say whether or not they were coming and what they were bringing, etc.

Upvote 0
You get 50 gmail invites to give but invites for gmail are not needed anymore. You do not get 50 gvoice invites. You should get 3 at some point (it was over a month of having the account before I got mine). With wave it was less than 2 weeks and I got 8 invites. I few days later I got 17 more. The wave invites are more beneficial if you give them to people you work with or interact with. It's a collaborative website that has nothing to do with phones. In a school or business setting it would be discussing a project. You can post files and pictures and you can communicate real time, ie, you see what the person is typing as they are typing it. On a more informal level, if you were planning a party anyone that you wanted to invite could be in the wave and say whether or not they were coming and what they were bringing, etc.

Haha, I realized that after I had already posted, slo I deleted my post. Thansk for the clarification...and thanks for the invite again. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones