Google Voice Call Out Still Bugged in Leaked 2.1 V3?General

Last Updated:

1. textstev

textstev Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For me, it appears so, sucks because latest Google Voice is great and the sole reason I want to go back to 1.5 (and then maybe the root 2.1 etcs).

EDIT:

NOOOO!

It's fixed.

Confirmed for me, calls now show google voice number in latest google voice app! (as displayed in long list of fixes/improvements.) I definitely encourage any old Leak V2 users to upgrade that want the latest Google Voice!

Advertisement
  2. digitaljeannie

digitaljeannie Well-Known Member

Also shows the person's actual number in call history as opposed to your "fake" google voice dialout number, which is awesome.

3. jlampson

jlampson Well-Known Member

That is very cool. I am rooted but have tried jcase's 2.1V3 ROM and I love that part of it. Yay for life!

4. rjevonprice

rjevonprice New Member

Well made the mistake of not rooting originally back in march, (first mistake was to jump on the eris vs waiting til legend came out), now just following the new leak versions. No live wallpaper on this leak either, maybe someday. If we could add actual bt dial, not drop interest in phones within months of their release, and more customizable options we will take the iphone aholes. But all three need to happen before we get there.

5. smacky

smacky Banned

Someone is running 2.1 and live wallpapers on his rooted G1. So the antiquated hardware of the G1 can handle it, our Erises should too. Just a matter of time. If it isn't in the official 2.1, if it gets rooted then it can be done there too.

So not to worry.

6. jlampson

jlampson Well-Known Member

Smacky is right on. To geek and fanboy a minute, that's what I love most about "our" phones: That if something isn't there, you can put it there. If you don't know how, someone else probably does and has a way documented to enable that. Dig it!