• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google voice help

xkingofgodzx

Android Enthusiast
May 15, 2010
New York
So I saw the other posts about how its open to all now and doesnt require invites. I figured I would finally give it a shot. So I installed it on my phone and went through the set up. i get to the part where you create a voicemail password. I click next and it says validation your number. It thinks for a minute or 2 then it says your number could not be validated please try again later. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same result. I tried rebooting and going back and trying again but nothing. Anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

So I saw the other posts about how its open to all now and doesnt require invites. I figured I would finally give it a shot. So I installed it on my phone and went through the set up. i get to the part where you create a voicemail password. I click next and it says validation your number. It thinks for a minute or 2 then it says your number could not be validated please try again later. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same result. I tried rebooting and going back and trying again but nothing. Anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

U have to put ur cell number to set up ur gv number....it needs to be validate....when google call ur cell u have to put the 2 pin number and then u set up...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones