Google Voice iPhone webappGeneral

Last Updated:

1. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The Google Voice webapp for the iPhone looks pretty good from the screen shots I've seen. I guess that's one way to get apps on the iPhone without approval. I'm just wondering why my Google Voice doesn't look as polished on my Android based Droid Eris. Will they be retooling the GV app for our phones?

Advertisement
  2. Kevkelsar

Kevkelsar Well-Known Member

There is an official Google GV app on the Android market that works flawlessly with the Eris. I've been using it since almost day one and love it. Free texting, unlimited outgoing calls.

3. ErisDroid?

ErisDroid? Well-Known Member

The GV app for the Droid is not a pretty as the web version, true but who cares we have something the iPhone doesn't

OH And when did this become an iPhone forum last I knew this was the Andoid forums. I have been known to be wrong though.

4. Heliotropic

Heliotropic Well-Known Member

I sure hope they do some retooling... like PUSH SMS!!!

5. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ED:
    Actually if you check this is the HTC Droid Eris sub-forum not just Android specific. I was opening up discussion about Google Voice on my Droid Eris in comparison to the iPhone's webapp version. That's is my point. Why shouldn't we expect a polished Google Voice app on par with what the iPhone gets for their version of Google Voice webapp?