Google Voice Possible Invite?

Last Updated:

1. lifeafter2am

lifeafter2am Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I asked this in the GV topic, but I don't think people want to wade through that thread. So I will ask here again:

I have multiple google accounts. I have Voice set up on one of them, and just recently got an invite for another. On my extra account, is that invite locked to that account or can I just give away the URL that was in the invite email?

Advertisement
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the invite is locked to the e-mail address it was sent to. Best way to find out is to try the link for yourself when logged into another account, but I doubt it will work.

3. dougwilson2000

dougwilson2000 Well-Known Member

You can forward the invite to anyone you wish. Invite will work until it is opened and signed into a gmail account. I have forwarded three invites myself and have received /used a forwarded invite.

4. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

I want one! Pretty please?

5. trollitc

trollitc Active Member

For those of us with GV but who haven't gotten any invites to give out yet - what does an invite look like and how can I tell when I have them?

6. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

You'll get a notification on your GV page- left side, below the menu that shows how many you have left to share.