Google Voice Problems

Last Updated:

1. zim2704

zim2704 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been having some issues with google voice since day 1 and wonder if it is just me and the port number they assigned or just an issue for everybody.

#1 - When using the touch tone pad it seems that randomly it will not assign the correct numbers for what i'm pressing, i.e. entering a 4digit code it says that it is invalid, very annoying and can only be corrected by hanging up and re-dialing maybe once or even twice.

#2 - Constant failure to complete call

#3 - What seems to be a button being pushed on my line or the other line when talking...cannot be accidental on my line because it happens while using bluetooth and handset both.

Anybody else have these issues? Thanks for the help in advance

Advertisement
  2. esocid

esocid Well-Known Member

My GV has been working perfectly, since before my Droid, and with it. So you haven't noticed this with your regular number? Could be the app or your number. Try contacting google if you've narrowed it down. Sometimes, I've noticed uninstalling and reinstalling an app will solve some problems with it, not all the time though.

3. andrew_m

andrew_m Member

I did have #1 happen to me, I was checking the balance of a gift card and it wouldn't pick up all the numbers on the card. I tried twice and then called with out google voice and it worked fine.