• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Voice rings my Droid X once at 5th ring

I have had my google voice number for a year now. I've used it with many phones. Home phone, cell phones, att, t mobile, and now Verizon. I've used it with the iPhone, blackberry, and numerous dumb phones. Its worked perfectly fine with all of those. The call would always forward to my cell phone when I enabled that setting. Well last week I switched to Verizon and now I have a droid X. They ported in my number from T Mobile. But now when someone calls my GV number it rings 5 times and then rings my Verizon cell phone. Then it only has time to ring 1-2 times before it goes to my GV Voicemail. So it is forwarding the call, but not ringingthe cell long enough for me to get it out of my pocket and answer it.
does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones