Google voice search (jellybean 4.1) not workingSupport

1. FrostBurn876

FrostBurn876 New Member

I have a STOCK International HTC One S running Android 4.1.1 downloaded OTA.
    Google Voice Search in Google Now was working perfectly for a couple of weeks but now ceases to work, instead now just says "Didn't catch that, Please say again" when i touch the microphone icon. I use Nova Launcher. Please Help...
    I have checked everything (e.g clearing caches, uninstalling updates etc.) but to no avail. I do not want to have a factory reset.: :(:confused::mad:

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello FrostBurn876 and welcome to Android Forums. Often after a major update on a phone there are things that just don't work like they should. I would recommend doing a battery pull boot up to see if that doesn't set things right.
    A factory reset is most often recommended after a major update... just to set things right. When I got ICS on my Rezound.. I tried this and that to fix my little nagging problems. I finally gave up and did a factory reset. It's a bit of a hassle but it fixed all of my problems. Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums.
    Granite1 likes this.