google voice widget to switch between GV and regular cell #

Last Updated:

1. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

did a search and didn't see anything..

anyone know of a widget that would allow me to click or swipe to make my outgoing calls use my GV # and then click or swipe back to use my cell phone #?

I see how I can manually set that setting IN the GV app.. but that is numerous clicks to do and then undo.. cumbersome. I would think there would be a widget to just click and adjust on the fly - kind of like the Power Management Widget that can 1 click on and off Sync, BT, Brightness, GPS..

Advertisement
  2. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

There is one on your phone already, but it's a "shortcut" instead of a widget.

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's in shortcuts but it's widget-like. It toggles between the GV options. It's handy to have and easy enough to use.

4. GODMODE

GODMODE Well-Known Member

I've been wanting the same thing. The best I could come up with is the setting that has you choose which number to dial with when you select any number from the phonebook (or anywhere for that matter) its in your gv settings or phone settings. Works fairly decent.

5. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

If you go into shortcuts (long press on home) you can select and add the GV toggle/widget thingy and just toggle through to change the options...

6. dougwilson2000

dougwilson2000 Well-Known Member

I use flex dialer from the market. It has a widget that can be used as the OP indicated. Just set it up with google number and password. Simple and fast to use. I use the free version.

7. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

this is the looooong way O knew of and want to avoid

thanks to all the others for the short cut tip.. never knew that one as I assumed it would be a "widget" :eek: