• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice

cerreta28

Nov 8, 2009
Hey Guys and gals I'm been looking around this forum for a few months now and i have learned a ton of info. im on my 2nd Android phone 1st was the hero now the Droid. i Love the phones so far!!! SOOOOO much better then my iphone was. any way i saw something about google voice and it really got my attention and i was wondering if any one could spare and invite i would really like to try it out. I hope its not to much to ask. p.s Thanks for all the info for every thing so far!

Hey Guys and gals I'm been looking around this forum for a few months now and i have learned a ton of info. im on my 2nd Android phone 1st was the hero now the Droid. i Love the phones so far!!! SOOOOO much better then my iphone was. any way i saw something about google voice and it really got my attention and i was wondering if any one could spare and invite i would really like to try it out. I hope its not to much to ask. p.s Thanks for all the info for every thing so far!

The best way is just ask for an invite from Google. I have 2 and both invites came no later than 2 days after I ask. The one I got the same day. You need to get it...its great! I got rid of my Visual Voice mail and use it for my voice mail.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
is it true that on sprint you have to pay 10cents for every call forwarded? I already have visual voicemail anyways so it doesnt really matter because I dont need to use my GV for that, just wondering.

I'm not sure about sprint but Verizon you don't have to pay 10 cent a forwared message. I had Visual Voice mail but it was so slow sometimes downloading the message I switched to GV and its much faster.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones