Google Voice

Last Updated:

1. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wonderin if anyone could send me a Google Voice invite? I've been tryin to sign up but I never received an email when I request an invite from Google. And I'm under the impression that Google Voice users can invite others to join. Thanks a lot of u can help!

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

Please stop posting this. I already merged your previous thread with the already existing google voice request thread. That's your best bet on getting an invite.

3. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Perhaps you should have told me that. I thought I mistakenly posted in that thread, so I deleted my post and made my own thread. The only reason I reposted is because I thought I posted in the wrong place.

Now that I know, I'm not going to repost, can you merge it again?

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

I'm sorry, I assumed that you would understand.

It's pretty good forum etiquette to search for an existing topic before posting a new one, and that one was obviously a consolidated thread for GV invites. I figured you would understand why your post got moved.

Anyways, sorry for the mix up, hope you get that invite.

Unfortunately, it only worked out last time because there were no replies to your thread. Go ahead and just post here:

http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/32925-anyone-extra-google-voice-invite-they-can-spare.html