Google Voice

Last Updated:

1. mrjerryk

mrjerryk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am just ranting here so don't mind me to much. I already have a GV account. Matter of fact I have 2 of them. But I think Google should give out a GV account for every Android user. I have been lurking on this board for a little over a week now and I see a bunch of threads asking for invites.

What do you guys and gals thinks?

Advertisement
  2. Taylored

Taylored Well-Known Member

I agree... I never really wanted one until I got my Android phone, and now no one has any invites.

3. Tasmin

Tasmin Well-Known Member

That's actually a great idea - a GV invite with your activation of a phone!

Meanwhile - and you probably already know this - if you have a student email or can persuade someone with one to help you out, you can get an invite pretty quick (got mine in <24 hours). Google Voice for Students

4. ukn0wnscaa

ukn0wnscaa New Member

I compleatly agree with that. Android users should get one with activation. I know I adequate the switch at first partly for Google voice integration. I thought not having to even think about it to call through the number is great and I still love it. I don't use it as much as the Google voice voicemail but this is still an awesome feature.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

5. Dman089

Dman089 Well-Known Member

I agree all android users should get gv that being said if anyone could help me out i lost my job and I am stuck in a contact. Google voice would help out a lot so if anyone could spare an invite that would be awesome Ddraughan@gmail.com

6. Tasmin

Tasmin Well-Known Member