Google VoicemailSupport

Last Updated:

1. gthegreatone

gthegreatone Member This Topic's Starter

I need help with my Google voice.... I used to use the Google voice on my evo for voicemail but now it won't allow me... all my voicemail goes to ky Sprint voicemail.... I have tried all the settings but I can't seem to get my Google voicemail to work again... please help!

Advertisement
  2. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

You have to turn on conditional call forwarding. Dial *28 (xxx) xxx-xxxx and press send. The Xs would be your google voice number.

3. eric3316

eric3316 Well-Known Member

I would login on your computer and remove your phone number. Then just re-add it back.

4. eric3316

I have never needed to do this to get Google Voice to work. There might even be forwarding charge doing it this way.

5. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

There is no forwarding charge on Conditional Call Forwarding with any plan that works with the EVO.

6. eric3316

Well that is good to know, but it's still pointless to get Google Voice to work.

7. gthegreatone

gthegreatone Member This Topic's Starter

Google voicemail is good when you can read your voicemail

8. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

You used to have to do this in order to get Google voice to work with Sprint. I had to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on my Hero in order to use Google Voice as my Voice mail. I no longer use Google Voice as my Voice mail so I can't speak to if you still have to do this or not but I thought you did.

\Anyway to the OP: You can also go into Menu then Settings then Call then Voicemail Service and choose Google Voice then Reopen Google Voice app.