Google Wallet (extra $5)

1. sequre

sequre Well-Known Member

Am i the only one thats kind of bent out of shape for not receiving the additional $5 for the provisioning errors they were having a couple weeks ago? I mean, my wife and I actually use the service (and did have trouble adding funds during that time). It seems like even the people that never have made a transaction received the extra money. (Bringing their total to $15).

I know its only $5, but it's the principal. Also i'm poor.

Advertisement
  2. KENNECTED

KENNECTED Well-Known Member

Is this what Google told you when you contacted them? I would call and speak to someone else if so!
  3. sequre

sequre Well-Known Member

I never contacted them yet. I was looking to contact them via e-mail but it looks like i'll have to call.
  4. hedaleth

hedaleth New Member

I didn't get the $5 either. However, I had spent the free $10 before the security issue came up, so I figure I had no impact, and therefore no reward. Calling Google is easy. Just leave a message and they call back very quickly, and are very responsive...
  5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

It sounds like I was in a similar position, I had issues adding money to my account (I even called Google to try to resolve). But I never lost the ability to actually use what money I did have. I am guessing this is why I didn't get the money. I had also used up the first $10. Oh well.
  6. sequre

sequre Well-Known Member

I called and the lady stated that the e-mail/$5 only went to those affected by the problem. I advised her that I was affected and received neither. She's "escalating" the issue to be reviewed.
  7. sequre

sequre Well-Known Member

Almost 48 hours. No $5 and no return phone call.

Good luck to anyone else that attempts this route.