Google's "Gesture Search" app available in the market!

1. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
    statikjack, MartinS and chaz_uk like this.
  2. laughter95

laughter95 Well-Known Member

really great, now almost as easy to access contacts as it is with a blackberry
  3. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

A neat little thing, though not all that practical. Hopefully it'll get integrated into the search button at some point.
  4. deel

deel Well-Known Member

i just want it integrated in the contacts list as a start
  5. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

That is a good way to search, be great if integrated.
  6. cortez.i

cortez.i Active Member

pretty sweet indeed... i like that it searches your apps, music, contacts & web.
  7. calemon

calemon Member

What's up with the Market reading your location based on your SIM?? I had my foreign roaming SIM in to keep in touch with the family overseas but I had to swap it out with my US SIM for it to show up in Market :( Anyway, pretty nice - will look forward to using it more and more as the needs come up and I too would like to see it integrated. Perhaps in 2.2?
  8. Fatal Exception

Fatal Exception Well-Known Member

I cant seem to find it. :-(
  9. SnotF

SnotF Well-Known Member

This isn't the gestures I was hoping for. 1080 is definitely right, this would be cool integrated across the whole OS, but I really wan to see ff gestures without going to dolphin again.
  10. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

11. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

I just tried it an it's VERY intuitive. I'm impressed.

Thanks for letting us know and for the video 1080p.
  12. murdros

murdros Active Member

I used the barcode method since I couldn't find it for some reason. Very neat app but I would have to agree that for now it is more of a novelty then a necessity.
  13. JJBlade

JJBlade Member

Love it. Replaced my dialler already :)
  14. inspiron41

inspiron41 Well-Known Member

i hope apple doesnt steal this....
  15. murdros

murdros Active Member

They'll just say they already have a patent for it and then sue. I'm sure they have one for something that has nothing to do with this app but yet they will claim some how it does.
  16. justdoit

justdoit Well-Known Member

Same here, 1st thing I did was replace contacts on the home screen with this - so much easier!