Goophone i5 on metro?

Last Updated:

1. hippiegang

hippiegang Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard of the goophone i5? ( ) If yu haven't its a I phone clone running android 4.0 could anyone tell me if I could get it on metro, what type of signal is metros lte?

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

This is a question for the metro section.
  3. hippiegang

How can I move it?
  4. Fuzzy13

I reported it for you.

In the future if you realize you posted in the wrong section our you made a double post, just hit the report button for the first post. The mods will move it for you.
    The report button is for good just as much as it is for bad. ;)
    lunatic59 and hippiegang like this.
  5. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

*Thread moved to Metro PCS forum*

If you ever need a thread moved, edited or deleted, just use the report button [​IMG] and staff will handle it.
    Pappy62 and Fuzzy13 like this.
  6. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

not going to make it to the us think about it samsung just got sued cuz apple claimed they were copying off them now think about this phone actually copying off apple do u think apple will fuss about samsung but let this company slide by?
  7. hippiegang

I could buy it online. Want to know if I can flash it to metro. And actually this phone came out b4 the I phone 5 and they are claiming to have a patent on the style. They are threatening to Sue apple. But really that's the least of my worries I just want to know is it possible to have this phone on metro pcs.
    Pappy62 likes this.
  8. Fuzzy13

They are actually threatening to sue apple cause goo phone was first. ;)
  9. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

you'll have to find out if its CMDA. if not, you wont be able to flash it. GSM doesnt work on metro.

the most you'll be able to get with flash is EV(3G) speed in any case.
    Pappy62 likes this.
  10. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

well if the thread is about flashing support then like fuzzy posted that thread is almost identical.
  11. FCB1899

FCB1899 Member

No, Metro PCS has a CDMA network and this phone (I was eying this phone too) runs GSM and WCDMA, WCDMA is NOT the same as CDMA.
    hippiegang likes this.