• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prez Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you want to compare..

refugees to rattlesnakes. everyone of them?
that is just... I don't know what to say ...
sad sad sad
All refugees are rattlesnakes? No. The Syrian refugees? Yes, 90% of them = don't take the chance or you'll end up putting to many innocents close to you in an early grave. I will NOT welcome that 90% likelihood of sure death and/or torture of my children in the hopes that someone may be nice. Fukk that, mine & my children's safety FIRST. I don't give a rat's ass if Akmed & Alibaba's family want in our country to kill us, pull your head outta ur ass and set up defenses instead.. Blind Democracy isn't conducive to life and wellbeing with the Terrorism issue. Offer yourself up if you're so confident they aren't a danger.. I won't give them a chance. Nope. I also don't care if you're offended. By the time you're burying ur dead, it's already too late

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe that if Hillary were to admit her transgressions by simply stating "heck I'm human and we all make mistakes, but I have learned a lot from them" would go a very long way. Everyone makes mistakes, it's whether you learn from them or keep making the same ones over and over again (as Trump does). Doing the same things over & over again expecting different results is (by definition) insanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
As for Trumps view of Muslims, the vast majority are as peaceful (or more) than any other religion. I live less than 40 miles from the largest population of Muslims in the country and there isn't any terrorist activity in Dearborn. Refugees wishing to immigrate need to be scrutinized (investigated) deeply no matter the religion or country of origin. It's the radical element ALREADY IN THE COUNTRY that should be of concern. How to find and eradicate THOSE is more important. How big a wall can one build to stop the Internet? I haven't the answer, but Trump is no Ronald Reagan - that is for sure...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have we heard everything?

ABC: RNC Considering Options if Trump Drops Out

The Republican National Committee is weighing its options in the event Donald Trump drops out of the presidential race, ABC News' Jonathan Karl reported Wednesday.

"This is absolutely unprecedented," Karl said on Good Morning America. "First of all, I am told that RNC chairman Reince Priebus is furious he has had multiple discussions with Trump telling him he needs to drastically change course. But here's the news, I am told senior officials at the party are actively exploring what would happen if Trump dropped out; how to replace him on the ballot.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Third-Party Candidate With GOP Backing, Money Joining Race

"It's never too late to do the right thing, and America deserves much better than either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton can offer us. I humbly offer myself as a leader who can give millions of disaffected Americans a conservative choice for President.”​

Upvote 0
Poll: 20 Percent of Republicans Want Trump to Quit

The figures underscored deep divisions within the Republican Party over Trump's candidacy. A number of prominent Republicans have declined to endorse him in the Nov. 8 election against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, citing his fiery rhetoric and policy proposals such as building a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border and temporarily banning Muslims from entering the country.​

Upvote 0
Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

GOP nominee tours disaster area while Obama, Clinton won't be parted from politics and rest

In a brilliant maneuver perfectly timed to complement his campaign revamp, Republican nominee Donald Trump today landed in Louisiana to witness first-hand the devastation wrought by flooding not seen there since Hurricane Katrina pummeled the Gulf Coast in 2005.

Trump’s arrival on the scene helps him on a number of levels. Most importantly, it provides a dramatic contrast to Hillary Clinton and President Obama, both of whom have neglected to visit a region where more than a dozen have died and tens of thousands have been forced out of their homes.​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones