Got a free Nexus 7General

1. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member

Just had to share the excitement! I won a Nexus 7 (8GB) with a case and screen protector via an Engadget Giveaway! I always comment and never get anything but this past week I got an email that I won, and it should be arriving at my office tomorrow! I already own a 16GB version so I am not sure what I will do with it... perhaps sell it, or should I keep it? Is two Nexus 7 too many?! Couldn't possibly be, right? lol :)

Advertisement
    :
    breadnatty08 and Ortiz750ss like this.
  2. viper689

viper689 Well-Known Member

Nexus 14 isn't a bad way to go ;-)

Congrats though that's really awesome! I'd personally gift it to someone close to me whom I know will take very good care of it :)
  3. PowerBomb

PowerBomb Well-Known Member

Yeah maybe pass on the good fortune and make a gift of it to someone, or sell it if you could really use the money for something. The 8 gig ain't so great, almost filled up my 16gb this week from the 25cent app sales in the play store. Spread the goodness that is Android Jellybean and maybe gift it to someone you know who doesn't have a fancy phone or tablet. It would sure make their day.
  4. burtonvdp

burtonvdp Well-Known Member

Sell it for cash and tuck the money away for the next nexus product ;). Given you already have one... or use it for a really cool present for a lucky someone.
  5. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

I won mine n7 too, but from phandroid. If I were lucky enough to win another one, but I would probably pass it on to my cousin who doesn't even have a working computer right now.
  6. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

My wallet and desire to always have the latest and greatest tech vote for this.

My love for android says gift it to someone else to get them hooked ;)
  7. Spicyfish

Spicyfish Member

Yeah just keep it wrapped and sell it off straight away as new, put the money away for something nice.
  8. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Congrats zetroc on the win!
    zetroc likes this.