• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got a game idea

I thought instead of making a new thread id just throw the idea in this one as it doesn't really have a game idea in the thread.

I was playing that zombie run game and it was quite nice but i thought of a better game.

I was playing with the wikitude travel guide and quite liked they AR implementation then i thought hey why not make a zombie game the same.

You use the camera and your gotta move around to shoot the oncomming zombies using the camera you can move 360 around and the zombies can be comming closer and all you have to do is hit a button for fire.

You could also use the radar type of display on the wikitude aswell and cause you can look up and down aswell you could have zombies getting out of graves when looking down.

You would need to have used the wikitude ar travel guide to know what im talking about but it would be a great augumented reality game :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones