Got a Motorokr T505...Accessories

Last Updated:

1. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

A family member got me one for my birthday that was a couple days ago.

This thing is....AMAZING!

Calls, clear on both ends. Music, good. Not the best....but to be expected over two quality degrading mediums--bluetooth and FM.

Froyo bt voice dialing works fairly well too :D

I am very happy with it.

Advertisement
  2. fred2099

fred2099 Member

My wife has one and it worked well with her old phone. On her new Incredible it paired and we can make a call on her phone and it will go through the T505 speakers. When we hit the left button and say call a contact name or a number it does nothing. Wondering if it is the phone or the T505.

3. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

I got the rocketfish 60 dollar pair and they are freaking awesome...i like em cuz they do not go in your ears which gets real annoying

4. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Yeah picked one up off Craigslist a few months ago and love it. I use it at home and in my car love being able to be at home at use my phone for whatever while , changing music and the volume with no problem from a distance. I haven't really used the handsfree calling yet as I prefer to just hold the phone but the times I did it worked great. I need to try the hands free calling with Froyo haven't done that yet. But best $30 I've ever spent