Got a My Touch 4G todaySupport

Last Updated:

1. MonmouthDroid

MonmouthDroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Me and my wife switched from verizon (using Droid 1's) to tmo and got my touch 4g's today. So far we really like them. I feel like mysense is a definite improvement over stock android!

Advertisement
  2. Seth

Seth Active Member

Glad you like it man. I got mine on release day and I'm still in love with it!

3. gohausmachine

gohausmachine Well-Known Member

Right on got mine on that thursday and I'm still in love

4. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

release day and still amazed by this device.

5. offthecha1n

offthecha1n Well-Known Member

I must have the only bad one? swapped my g2 which was awesome for this phone...sooo laggy. sometimes 4+ seconds after i press something before it works

6. ericinmn999

ericinmn999 New Member

I picked mine up on release date as well... coming from a Nexus One it was a difficult decision when to get a new phone. It was almost a coin toss to buy another Nexus One but it was tough to justify buying a year old technology. Even after a year the Nexus One is still an outstanding phone!
    That said, I pulled the trigger and have been extremely pleased. Feel, design, apps and of course speed make it a outstanding and an easy upgrade from the Nexus. It is like I've owned this phone for a year.
    I'm not super fond of not having stock Froyo (although I ran Cyanogen on my Nexus and likely will again when it's out) and am having exchange server issues with my mail (I am not able to send with the stock mail application so I had to use Touchdown and it works flawlessly).
    I have yet to use the front camera for video chat or the Tversity for media beaming but it's on the list.
    I can't imagine how fast this "phone" would be if it was released with the dual core that was rumored months back.
    Just my 2 cents.

7. tamosaur

tamosaur Well-Known Member

i got mine on release day and it is not laggy at all.. i'd be shocked if it takes 4+ seconds to do anything =\ .. maybe try a factory reset?

i'm still loving this phone and would say that it is one of my favorite things that i own =)

8. offthecha1n

offthecha1n Well-Known Member

Im about to try the hard reset, if its still the same then it will be just like my last 4 android phones, 3 replacements till the give me a different one

9. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member

I picked up mine yesterday, I'm a smartphone junkie but have only used Android for short period's of time so I'm still getting use to the OS and getting around.

10. roadster91

roadster91 New Member

i got mine on saturday and still love it. switching from an e71 without data to this is like night and day.

11. Arcadia

Arcadia Well-Known Member

IMO the MT4G and Evo 4G are the two best devices on the market. I've had a plum MT4G since release date and I've been pleasantly surprised at how good of a device it is. Everything just works. I had the G2 and MT4G at the same time for about a month and had to give up the G2, the MT4G was just better.