Got a new battery - Flashing icons?Support

1. Fingledobe

Fingledobe Member

So i got the 1900 battery from Feipusi and it got to me fully discharged. When i go to charge my bottom icons flash and nothing happens. should i just leave it plugged in for a while or is it going to blow up my phone.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. nemster

nemster Active Member

Its no problem. Mine does it all the time. Think of it as " the battery is to low and will turn on when there's enough power". After a little charge you'll start to see the battery charging icon
  3. Fingledobe

Fingledobe Member

thanks! How long should it take to stop flashing?
  4. viceless

viceless Well-Known Member

Around 5 minutes usually. I haven't seen it flash longer than that before the screen lights up and I see a charging battery animation.
  5. brian1984

brian1984 Well-Known Member

please let us know how that battery works for you.
    did you root your phone?
  6. Fingledobe

Fingledobe Member

Its still not working. probably going to replace it... i have heard of them working. its just flashing.
  7. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

leave it plugged in the charger for an hour if you havent already. if by then it still doesnt work then yeah, get a replacement.
  8. BlueMuscles

BlueMuscles Well-Known Member

This happened to me but it was due to battery being too low...flashed for a
    good 5 minutes then when it stopped i unplugged charger rebooted then plug charger back in.

I had to unplug it to get it to reboot .
  9. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

Actually , It is that it starts charging , but it stops at like 2% and it WILL keep on flashing so you have to disconnect and plug it back in OR you disconnect and turn it on and plug back in after , either way , I know it goes like this because it happened to my 1700 Slim Battery , it gets a bit confusing sometimes :I

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at Peabody , MA
    "Free replacements for a limited time only , See online for more details"
    BlueMuscles likes this.