Got a new battery - Flashing icons?Support

1. Fingledobe

Fingledobe Member

So i got the 1900 battery from Feipusi and it got to me fully discharged. When i go to charge my bottom icons flash and nothing happens. should i just leave it plugged in for a while or is it going to blow up my phone.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. nemster

nemster Active Member

Its no problem. Mine does it all the time. Think of it as " the battery is to low and will turn on when there's enough power". After a little charge you'll start to see the battery charging icon
  3. Fingledobe

Fingledobe Member

thanks! How long should it take to stop flashing?
  4. viceless

viceless Well-Known Member

Around 5 minutes usually. I haven't seen it flash longer than that before the screen lights up and I see a charging battery animation.
  5. brian1984

brian1984 Well-Known Member

please let us know how that battery works for you.
    did you root your phone?
  6. Fingledobe

Fingledobe Member

Its still not working. probably going to replace it... i have heard of them working. its just flashing.
  7. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

leave it plugged in the charger for an hour if you havent already. if by then it still doesnt work then yeah, get a replacement.
  8. BlueMuscles

BlueMuscles Well-Known Member

This happened to me but it was due to battery being too low...flashed for a
    good 5 minutes then when it stopped i unplugged charger rebooted then plug charger back in.

I had to unplug it to get it to reboot .
  9. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

Actually , It is that it starts charging , but it stops at like 2% and it WILL keep on flashing so you have to disconnect and plug it back in OR you disconnect and turn it on and plug back in after , either way , I know it goes like this because it happened to my 1700 Slim Battery , it gets a bit confusing sometimes :I

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at Peabody , MA
    "Free replacements for a limited time only , See online for more details"
    BlueMuscles likes this.