• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got an S4 so this time I really am moving on

jackroo

Android Enthusiast
Aug 5, 2012
I did an April Fools a few weeks ago claiming I was leaving my S3. Now I really have left my S3. I upgraded to a Sprint S4 last night and so far I am really enjoying it. This forum has really been a wealth of info every time I needed even the slightest question answered. Thank you especially to rxpert and funky for helping me a lot. Thank you all!

Reactions: funkylogik
I did an April Fools a few weeks ago claiming I was leaving my S3. Now I really have left my S3. I upgraded to a Sprint S4 last night and so far I am really enjoying it. This forum has really been a wealth of info every time I needed even the slightest question answered. Thank you especially to rxpert and funky for helping me a lot. Thank you all!

Funky is aways around to help among some others. :D

BTW, I made the S4 jump myself last week and WOW a big difference from the S3. However I'm leaning toward taking it back to get the S5. I have a post on why or why not on that subject here:

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/842398-galaxy-s4-s5-decision.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones