1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

got fascinate update, now I need help!!

1. elyssa

elyssa New Member

thankfully I can now connect a usb to the phone and it actually shows up on the computer, so they fixed that bug, but when I connected it and made some changes to existing pics, it now lists those old pics first in the gallery, which annoys me because I want to view the most recent pics first, but I guess since I modified the old pics (cropped some on my comp) it is listing those first- any idea how to change this?
    TIA!

Advertisement
  2. T.M.M.L

T.M.M.L Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible with gallery. If its set to read the newest pics first, then the modified photos will be at the top of the list until you add newer.

I don't use gallery, I use a app called quickpic. Although I can choose to view it by name or date in ascending or descending order, I would still be stuck like you are at moment.

A couple of ideas...

1. Make a separate folder for all newer pics and stick them there until their "newness" wears off.

2. Re-name or number your photos to suite your order preference. (This seems to probably be more trouble and work than the rewards would grant.)