Got it, love it so far. Screen, camera are excellent. Battery is fair so far.General

Last Updated: 2013-01-06 19:15:25
  1. daviddcmd

daviddcmd Well-Known Member

AT&T 14 day return so I have another 10 days to evaluate. Waiting for the HTC One X Plus to come out so I can choose between the two.

Advertisement
    Mikestony likes this.
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Glad to hear so far you are liking your phone, let us know what you decide to do!:)
  3. CX876

CX876 Member

I got my Xperia TL today from an authorize AT&T dealer,
    they charge $99 for the phone but throw in an Incipio case, a screen protector, and a pack of (4) Sony SmartTag for free !
    Coming from a Motorola Atrix 4G user I'm very happy with the phone so far,
    only thing I don't like is the screen is way to dim, I have to set it to 90%+ brightness even indoor,
    and the phone volume is very low (not the back speaker), even with maximum volume I'm not able to hear what the other party is saying while I drive (ok I know I'm not suppose to talk on phone while driving)

Everything else is great! A great phone at a great value!!
  4. Auth0r

Auth0r New Member

The battery life is so-so, just some apps take a toll on it, so I clear the recent apps and check the Apps tab in Settings for ones that are running the most processes. I also a slight speed boost after force stopping some apps. Most of my storage is occupied by AT&T's bloatware, but I don't feel like rooting my first, brand-new phone.
    I love the camera and the screen. I haven't yet tried out the video, but with the stills that it takes, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.