Got me the update!General

Last Updated:

1. ndring

ndring Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

Since I have the pleasure of living in wintery Sweden, I have updated my phone. Needless to say, the update makes a HUGE difference. the screen is more responsive, its a tad faster and smoother and all round refined.

only thing is...

how do you link a phone contact with their facebook account?

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I am sure I read a long time ago that the Facebook for Android app for 2.1 had better functionality and could do this for you or at least sync in some way. Have a look and see and let us know if it does. Also if anyone else has a better idea with the 2.1 which I haven't yet, then confirmation would be great.

3. simonlo93

simonlo93 Well-Known Member

Still got no update!!!!!!!! Live in UK, Birmingham when is it coming OMG OMG OMG! I CANT WAIT NOOOO LOINBGER! I HAVE X10 MINI btew

4. GABOTRI

GABOTRI New Member

amigos necesito modificarle el sofware a mi x10 mini,actualizar no por que aun no hay actualizaciones disponibles,mi telefono presenta errores quiero probar y tambien para quitarles los logos de operador gracias cualquier tuto es de ayuda.

5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Para actualizar el software por favor, utilice "Sony Ericsson Update Service" disponible para descargar desde su p

6. redX10

redX10 New Member

hai, i'm from Brunei n i tot my mini would be able to upgrade to 2.1. I tried upgrading it n follow every instruction from installing the pc companion n connect the mini to the pc n from there it will detect n upgrade the software but unexpectedly it says that my mini is using the updated software hence i conclude that south east asian region still unable to upgrade to 2.1 unless sum1 out there from my region have already upgrade to 2.1 please do tell me how..? what country ur exactly in..?

thanx

7. ndring

ndring Member This Topic's Starter

BTW

I worked out how to do it if anyone is interested!

You can do it via the phone book, you have to do it via timescape. In there select a recent facebook post, then click on the phone book icon in the top right of the screen. It then asks you what you want to link

POW

8. redX10

redX10 New Member

hai
    gud news,last nite i sucessfully updated my X10 mini to 2.1 n its a straight forward update,just follow the instructions.. m really happy with the update so far..just need to copy my contact from my sim card coz when restoring the phone some of my contact was missing...:D