Got my 3500 mAH from SeidioAccessories

Last Updated:

1. poster55

poster55 Active Member This Topic's Starter

My average usage time from the stock battery was approx 8 hours if I was actively using the phone. I just got my 3500 battery on Monday, and have only had to charge it once after the initial charge.

Current up time (I rebooted just after taking it off the charger) is 79 hours 27 minutes.

Awake time is 37 hours and the battery is still at 50%.

If you are having battery issues, I have to say the results of this battery are outstanding. I haven't even had a chance to run it through a full 2 cycles yet. I'm still trying to drain it from it's first charge.

Advertisement
  2. DustinF00

DustinF00 Well-Known Member

Maybe the mods can place this into the Accessories sub-forum?

3. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

Thank you poster for your info, how big is the back plate now? side note, some people can be such douche bags here.

4. poster55

Anyway on topic, and in answer to your question potter, it almost doubles the thickness of the phone. But as for the feel of it in your hand or in your pocket it's not bad at all. It's still fairly thin, easy to hold, and not that heavy though it does weigh a bit more due to the size and weight of the battery.

You will probably want a new case, though I was able to cut the back out of my silicone case and make it work for now.

5. DustinF00

DustinF00 Well-Known Member

Really ? Because I asked for a post to moved to the accessories forum?

I mean - It was a quick little post that needed to be in the right part of the forum.

I bumped it so that the mods could move it.

wow...

6. poster55

I understood the intent. Tis why I didn't say anything about it. Text does not translate mood though sometimes so when read as flat it can be conceived as rude. But lets not turn this into a bicker thread.

Please keep it on topic :)

7. ruggerxpunk

ruggerxpunk Well-Known Member

can you please please post pictures of the way your phone looks from the side now with the new battery?

8. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

Yes plz post pics if you can. i need to know how much bigger phone get as well as weight.

9. poster55

Unfortunately I cannot. However if you look around you can find plenty of pictures that do side by side comparisons with the original and the extended battery.