Got my accessories

Last Updated:

1. michaelkahl

michaelkahl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Picked my home dock and car mount along with screen protectors for $50.00 with my Corp discount. I played with the Droid and Eris. I know the Droid is the right decision for me. There may not be multitouch but the phone flies. The Eris is much better than the Sprint Hero however. I had that phone for almost 30 days so I should know. I pick up my phone at 10am from BB till then it's breakfast at ihop.

Advertisement
  2. iPhoneMilk

iPhoneMilk Well-Known Member

Hehe! i always do the same thing! usually pick up my iPhone on Launch Day then go straight to iHop! =D

3. michaelkahl

nice!

4. andrewdoane

andrewdoane Well-Known Member

I ordered my phone via customer service line and I could not get a car dock. They only had one option that had "car" in the name and it was a combo wall-mount for $40. I knew that wasn't right. I'm going to have to pick one up in a store later.

5. iPhoneMilk

Actually no that is right, I bought 3 accessories and i know it's named weird, "wall mount" but that's basically the one, that's the GPS Dock...

I have ordered 3 accessories over the phone.

A Car Charger
    The Car 'mount"
    and the Home Dock.

6. andrewdoane

andrewdoane Well-Known Member

I hope you're right. All the stuff I saw online said that the car dock was $29 or $30 so when she said it was more than that I assumed it was the wrong product. Here's an example: Droid Fancy Dock and Car Mount Are Each $30 - Motorola Droid - Gizmodo

Of course, it would not be the first time the pre-pricing information was wrong.

7. michaelkahl

Mine were 29.99 before discount at VZW store.

8. iPhoneMilk

I only paid 20$ for each over the phone =) saved 30$ for all 3

9. espivak

espivak New Member

Hi Michael,

I used to go to IHOP with my friends a lot but before going to there again, we may want to keep in mind that the company has been exposed for food safety issues and animal cruelty in its supply chain. For more details, please check out: Take a Bite Out of IHOP?s Animal Cruelty | The Humane Society of the United States.
    I know your post wasn't talking about IHOP, per say, but you mentioned the company, to I just wanted to let you know about this.

Thank you so much for your time!

Take care,
    Emily Spivak