Got my Droid X!

Last Updated:

1. Grizzlybear

Grizzlybear Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I've been calling stores all over the place to see if they had any in stock, and none did. The last place I called had some but they weren't sure if they could sell it at Full Retail or not, so he was going to call me back after asking his supervisor so I jumped in the car and started my way over there and on my way the guy calls and says "I can sell it to you, but my manager said you can't return it" which kinda seemed sketchy, but i checked it out before saying ok and its perfect....

This is by far the best phone i've had in a long time...

a question though, how do I login to this site using tapatalk? it won't let me log in.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Congratulations on your acquisition of a new Droid X.

With respect to Tapatalk, unfortunately, it can not be used to browse this site anymore. Due to some previously identified security issues, the owner and Administrators of this site have decided to disable access to the forum. There are plans to replace the app but it will be a while before it will be implemented.

3. TMack

TMack Well-Known Member

I thought I'd heard that Android Forums was developing a similar app to Tapatalk, or perhaps building that functionality into Phandroid? Did I dream that?

Either way, it would be great to have something because, ironically, browsing this site from my DX sucks. An app or a mobile version of the site would be a big plus!