Got my Evo but.... : (

Last Updated:

1. Rdiaz89

Rdiaz89 Member This Topic's Starter

:(Hey everyone i came up with luck finding a best buy an hour away who had the white evo in stock, so i got it 1 thing though

*the lady who was helping me out with it forgot to connect the evo to my line/current # so im stuck with an evo with no use, is there away around this i tryed sprint.com Activate phone and its showing an error? Anyone help? i know its only a couple hours till stores open again but would really like to have my phone working so i can text/call etc and test it out to the max

Advertisement
  2. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member

Call them it will only take you. 5-10 minutes, that's how long it took for me

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

3. Rdiaz89

Rdiaz89 Member This Topic's Starter

forgot to mention there closed no representatives nor chat available right now

4. Myst3ry

Myst3ry Member

you'll have to wait till tomorrow... you can't do things online with the Evo (either being added on, or is already on a line...) you'll have to call. I'm pretty sure it's because they want to make sure you get the extra $10 a month ;)

5. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member

Try calling 611 from your old Sprint phone. That's how I got my porting issue fixed.

6. FunDroid

FunDroid Banned

If you can get a Sprint C/S rep on the phone they should be able to activate it over the air.