• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got my HTC Incredible today!

If you're anything like me then I think you're REALLY going to like it.

Um... noob suggestions... keep your charger on hand for the first week or so as it's pretty hard on the battery until it gets broken in.

Personally I'd visit www.seidio.com and check out some of their holsters and case options. I personally use my Droid Inc naked in the Seidio spring clip holster.

The app store... OMG I browse there constantly. You can do it from your desktop at www.appbrain.com.

If you're new to Verizon... wow... get used to having 3G almost everywhere. It's actually become something of a joke between me and my wife. She has an iPhone 3Gs (work pays for it, don't hold it against her) and when we're off on weekend adventures in the Jeep out in the middle of nowhere, I have 3G and she has either just Edge or nothing.

Aside from that... just follow the forums here. There is a wealth of information here and people willing to help.

And most of all... ENJOY!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones