• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got my otter box case

D

Dark Jedi

I love it and dropped my droid twice and never did that before:eek:. love all the openings are covered which I like as I work in a powder coating place and that powder gets into everything.

anyone that doesnt have one yet needs to get one

They are 2 piece (commuter series) and the phone slides open. It makes the physical keyboard difficult to use on the top line. I bought one, put it on, stuck it in my pocket and really kinda hated how big it made the phone seem, I will keep it for times when I may need the protection but I don't want to have to pull off the back everytime I dock. It IS the best case out there in my opinion. The button covers work great and the inserts to cover the headphone and power jack can't but help keep the dust and gunk out. In the end, the phone is pretty sturdy and I really dont care if I get a few nicks or dings...character I think it is called. Anyway good choice of covers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones