• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got Pets? *with Pics*

I need to make a meme for this:

404477_3032865630497_1628132931_n.jpg
HUH tore what up:thinking:

Upvote 0
Just noticed your Yorkie, surprising he likes a lab, we have a Silkie Terrior and hates any Lab, LOL he is a brat, but a good dog, and does the same as yours goes on his back and goes crazy and hog wild, LOL

This is what you call a dog that has been through everything you can think of, has had, ACL Surgery, Back Surgery, Is Diabetic, has had Cataract Surgery, and can keep going on, he is 14 years old and is still a feisty little one, see below

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bump for pet pics!

Upvote 0
This is Ronin. He's a Lab/Spaniel mix I got from a rescue in April. He will be 4 in November despite his "puppylike" appearance.

Best dog I've ever had. He came house and leash trained. He doesn't bark unless there's someone at the door. He follows me around and mopes when I'm not here (according to my friends).

Edit: the second two photos were taken after long walks. He was worn out.

techgeek81-albums-my-forum-album-picture6627-happy.jpg

techgeek81-albums-my-forum-album-picture6626-couch.jpg

techgeek81-albums-my-forum-album-picture6625-sleepy.jpg

Reactions: Kelmar and DonB
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones