• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got Pets? *with Pics*

This is Alyx (short for Alyxandra). She's 16 years young and shows no sign of slowing down. She has full blown feline asthma and the other issues that creep up as age hits us, but she is always in good spirits and talks up a storm as most Siamese do. She's been with me since she was 12 weeks old, and I hope she's with me for many years to come...

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0
These were all taken using 3DSteroid Pro. Put on red/blue 3D glasses to see them correctly.

This is our cat, Allie. She joined us late last November, as a successor to Felix, who passed away of old age after having been with Seanette and me for sixteen and a half years.

attachment.php
attachment.php

And this is our dove, Ava. She just showed up on our doorstep one very cold December night, in 2002. She was badly injured, and cold, and hungry. We took her in, nursed her back to health, and she's been with us, now, for almost ten years.

attachment.php

Upvote 0
Ava can be very affectionate. We do have to keep her in a cage in this apartment, since we have carpet and birds aren't housebreakable (we're considering the "Flight Suit" bird "diaper" for her to allow her more freedom). She's totally fine with being handled unless you're doing things she doesn't care for, such as treating an eye that tends to get inflamed or bathing her.

Upvote 0

This was my dog Bud, first picture is of him doing what he loved to do best, hunting. The second picture was just days before we had to put him down. We had done had done everything we could but it was a losing fight, to what we don't even know. He was a big loveabel oaf that at times though he was a lap dog. He would crawl up in your lap if you were in the recliner at times. My favorite dog ever!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones