• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got Pets? *with Pics*

The extended olbriar family:
First... my Dogs, Roxanne and Romeo

Lastly, my office buddy Basil... and yes he talks too much

Basil.jpg
Beautiful bird:)
Ohh and the dog food container on wheels is the best !!

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Beautiful bird:)
Ohh and the dog food container on wheels is the best !!

Thanks. Basil is almost ten now. He's a real character. I did not know prior to getting him that parrots don't just say things.. they imitate their owner. He sounds exactly like me.. it's weird. I wish I had a pic with his wings spread. All of that green is that amazingly red on the underneath side.

I highly recommend the container on wheels. They seal up and prevent spills or doggie intruders. Be advised that they are not squirrel proof. We had one on the patio with food for the squirrel feeder. They became impatient evidently and chewed the corner off of it to gain access.

Upvote 0
Lastly, my office buddy Basil... and yes he talks too much

Basil.jpg

Woooow!

The last time I went to "Bird World" here in Cape Town this crazy mad psychotic Owl named I think it was "Wisey" his name or something like that?

My brain can't remember now BUT what I DO remember is that crazy bird flew onto my shoulder and started PECKING MADLY at my jacket!!!

I loved that jacked to bits and ****ing "Wisey" WRECKED my jacket pecking at my precious jacket like a hobo!!

That bird loved me but I don't love Wisey NOT 1 SINGLE FREAKING BIT

:mad:

Wisey aint so wise now is he?

He would make a great owl pie me thinks! :)

Upvote 0
^^^^^^ I want to rub her puppy belly and smell her puppy breath!!!!!

It's A-MAZE-ING, and she also just generally smells like puppy.

And feel those needle-sharp teeth nibbling on my finger. :D

It's funny, she does of course have little puppy teeth, but either as I have gotten older my skin is tougher and more leathery or her teeth are a bit more finger chewing friendly. Who knows.

SHE IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE STINKER.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Upvote 0
Wow some awesome pets here! :-D

This is my newest addition to my family!

I got a cat because I am not really home most of the time and thought it would be cruel of me to get a dog because I won't be able to spend a lot of time with it.

But this is Nea!

Nea stands for Nuclear Energy Agency :D

He is really awesome and very lazy and is starting to get a bit over weight hehe but all my animals eventually do :D

Nea is a rescue cat but is extremely friendly and very docile hehe :D

I was going to call him Al Capone because sometimes he has a very nasty side and slightly violent towards other animals lol he tells them who's boss lol!

And he always goes for walks with me now as soon as I go out the door - he wants to come with me on a walk it's awesome people start laughing when they see me taking a cat for a walk lol haha it is odd :D

Lucjily I am still on holiday for a short bit so I can still spend a little bit more time with gangsta cat :)

He is quite a large cat he weighs about plus minus 10kg lol

I think he is a marble Bengal cat because of the orange but I am not too sure lol

Al Capone or gangsta cat is nice nick name :D

Or maybe Mr Chubbs?

Upvote 0
We have two furry little money pits. Lucy is a Shih Tzu-Poodle mix, and Isabella is a Shih Tzu-Papillion mix. They love kitties. But we don't have kitties because Isabella is allergic to kitties (and just about everything else). But we DO have feral cats living in the woods behind our house.

So we have feral cats... and two of the worst hunting dogs that God ever stuck four legs on.

Case in point, this picture. The cat is right there. I'm screaming at them to look - which they do. They look exactly everywhere that the cat isn't.

SMH

Screenshot_20180129-191523.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lol awesome animals!! :-D

I just had to take a photo of gangsta cat / Nea when he had his paw covering his face he's a strange one :D

It looks like he doesn't want me to take a photo because it might "steal his soul" XD or maybe Mr Chubbs is just embarrassed of how fat he has become?

Or maybe he is just a lazy bastard :D

(I should maybe consider putting Mr Chubbs on a diet as he only weighed about 7kg when I first took him under my wing but now he weighs 10kg! :D:D:D )

lol I am so ashamed! xD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones