1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Got some questions? think they're stupid? POST 'EM HEREGeneral

1. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

mount to pc using usb and go threw each folder and look and see whats in there, certain apps make folder to store data in it...
  2. Ashleyh06

Ashleyh06 Well-Known Member

Iv done tht but some stuff wnt open n some have ?? Marks by thm ..
  3. DsyMnapTic

DsyMnapTic Well-Known Member

In your avatar picture, it looks like your thinking real hard..............I'm here to help
    I'm pretty sure through recent science that the earth is tetrahedral in shape, and that the sun is actually so cold that it seems to be burning, but the temperature is in the negative 20 billion degrees. Also the fairies do not wish to be talked about or used in the same sentence as our earth and sun, they see the human race as inferior and are planning a galactic take over sometime next year......I know.....My mom was an elf and my dad a wizard....I say was because now I have no clue where in the universe they are.......I can't believe they left me on this God forsaken planet where these monkeys think they own everything.
    Can0dope likes this.
  4. Ashleyh06

hmm.. well you said u were gunna help me .. n with all ur dysfucntional family rantin.. i saw nothing that would help me other than point out that obvious that neither the elfs nor wizards want nething to do with you ..guess that leaves you to the class of monkeys you so despise :)
    Gmash likes this.
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

At least your parents left you with a cheap android phone before they took off. I guess that that means we're stuck with you... Damn! :mad: j/k lol
  6. DsyMnapTic

Just what I expected from such lowly grizzly beasts.....I keep a few of you as pets in my dungeon, these I've bred to be cannibals....I think they'll be paying they're visits. they've got an enormous appetite being that I inner bred them with menitaurs.
  7. MoneyHoarder87

MoneyHoarder87 Well-Known Member

What are you on man? It's got to be illegal.
    Ashleyh06 likes this.
  8. Ashleyh06

you shouldnt be talkin bad about yourself ther .. poor lil creature you are ..:p
  9. Ashleyh06

totally wat i was thinkin !! roflmao!! :D
  10. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Since your parents abandoned you, ya probably need some money, so can you sell me some of what you're smoking?
  11. Ashleyh06

so much for no stupid questions.. lol :p
  12. DsyMnapTic

Allright......Alright you've exposed my secret....I was trying to keep it hush hush......but, here it is. We have this naturally occurring chemical in the atmosphere of my home planet. Even though I'm no longer there I'm born with it permanently in my blood. Now the only thing is, When mixed with earthly elements The effects are potentiated, sending me on a constant mind blowing trip which allow me to physically manifest anything I please......
    SSHHHHHH....keep it secret
  13. nuttmeg

ok my phone was sitting on the dresser and i came from the shower and i seem to have flash my phone when i came out...is that normal?:(
  14. Ashleyh06

Wow sounds like u have a very special relationship wit your phn.. altho i think the mayo wuld count as water damage so b careful wit tht !!
    KOLIO likes this.
  15. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

haha. good thing the camera sucks so bad there won't be any clear evidence lol.
  16. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

17. Ashleyh06

Lmao... are u speakin from experience there?? Haha :p
  18. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Shh... ;)
  19. Ashleyh06

20. Ashleyh06

Naaa uhhhh!!! Imma sing like a canary!! Haha :p now AF knows all your indescretions :p
    Gmash likes this.
  21. nuttmeg

lmao...i thought i mess it up...:D
  22. Ashleyh06

Ewwhhhh .. groddy!! Haha :p
  23. nuttmeg

roflmao....told my wifey i might reflash hers...j/k
  24. Ashleyh06