1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Got the galaxy note 10.1General

Last Updated:

1. streetkilln

streetkilln Well-Known Member

got it today. its awesome. very fast, very smooth, good display. the camera is okay dont expect a lot from a tablet. the s note is great for drawing and taking notes and ect. i love it but they could of add more features but i guess its just all bout the pen.

Advertisement
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

More features like what?
  3. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

Just got mine last night :D
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Congrats bry!
  5. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

I could not find a 32gb one today so ordered one from Amazon.com should have it by Friday. I already have a Galaxy Tab2 and look forward to the 10.1 notes.:)
  6. streetkilln

Its a great tablet my cousin has an ipad3 and i compaired them and this one is tottaly alot better. Def less boring xD.
  7. hbryder

The photoshop app is incredible for the price. It does everything my PC photoshop elements does, great tutorials also! Have had a blast playing with it. BTW for those of you that aren't thrilled with touchwiz. Go Launcher has an HD version just for tablets, been using for 2 days it's awesome. There are also several hd themes too.
  8. streetkilln

where is the hd version i can not find it i been using apex launcher
  9. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

GO Launcher HD
    Gave you the link to the GO site so you can check out everything else they have too.
  10. streetkilln

Eh tryed it out. I rwally didnt like it. Nit alot of features yet and seems buggy still.
    Have you tryed out chameleon launcher. Still in beta. Tryed it nd Looks pretty good.
  11. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Yea I got rid of GO on my tablet too. It was ok on my phone but with better launchers out there, GO just got boring.
    Haven't tried Chameleon. I know it was just released for $10 at the Play Store. I'm pretty happy with Apex and Nova launcher.
  12. streetkilln

I use go on my gs3 and use apex on my tablet.
  13. Desertknit

Desertknit Member

i am interested in the Note, but want to know more...does it have Flash? what 'more features' were you looking for? How much bloatware is on the Note?
  14. Ramzes13

Ramzes13 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if replacing the touchwiz ui with another launcher impact the usefulness of the s-apps. I tried using go launcher pro on my gs3 and it broke my messaging app and how my dialer behaves. I would love to use chameleon on my note 10.1, it looks very promising
  15. hbryder

I'm using go launcher hd. Working great one week in
  16. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Well-Known Member

Im grabbing one of these for work next week. can't wait. my Samsung collection will be complete. SII x, note 717, and note 10.1. woo hoo
  17. brad cunliffe

brad cunliffe Member

can you use the 3g off my Samsung galaxy s3 on my galaxy note pad??
  18. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

You can use your SG3 as a mobile hotspot to tether to your Galaxy Note 10.1.