• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got the HTC Droid Eris, then found this site :D

DDustiNN

Android Enthusiast
Dec 10, 2009
Greetings all!

Just picked up my Eris on Saturday, and I have a few more weeks to decide if I want to keep it. This is my first smartphone, and so far I love it, but I am paranoid about the battery usage and having to "kill" apps :(

It's looking like a keeper though. :D

I found this forum a few different times through some google searches, and it seems that you guys are awesome with the helpful tips and up-to-date "insider" knowledge, so I decided to join! :cool:

Greetings all!

Just picked up my Eris on Saturday, and I have a few more weeks to decide if I want to keep it. This is my first smartphone, and so far I love it, but I am paranoid about the battery usage and having to "kill" apps :(

It's looking like a keeper though. :D

I found this forum a few different times through some google searches, and it seems that you guys are awesome with the helpful tips and up-to-date "insider" knowledge, so I decided to join! :cool:

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones