• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got the iPhone 4 16GB What App do I need that is usefull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbnail.aspx

Upvote 0
Seeing as only a handful of ppl here might have an iPhone or used one...it might be better asking that question in an iPhone forum...lol

Unless one of the folks here that can actually help you come along. Did you come from a smart phone? From a regular cellphone? Did you get it from Verizon? Verizon has an app that can put your contacts from a dumb phone on your new iPhone.

Thats all I can help you with...dont say no one here tried to help you either...lol

Upvote 0
He's kiddin' right?! This is an ANDROID forum! I hope he's not indicative of the typical iphone user. I would think an iphone user would at a minimum do a search for iphone apps, or at least stumble on to the site for iphone apps (the name of the site escapes me at the moment! ;))

I'm a Verizon customer and am so sold on the android os phones, I couldn't care less about getting that "other" smartphone!:p

Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0
I would get an iPhone if for no other reason than to hack it and get an Android OS running on it. They are just toys for the most part. Why anybody would want a phone they couldn't put widgets on their pages is beyond me. You'd think that would be a requirement of a 'Smart Phone'. I should be able to flip to a page and see my battery level, processor speed, battery temp, data usage, and have a bar to launch my wifi, bluetooth, mute the phone, and other functions. Oh wait... I do! Silly iPhone users...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. As soon as someone comes up with a capacitive touch tablet the same size as the iPad, then my iPad is going on ebay. The only reason I have one is because it does have some use as a laptop replacement with the right apps and accessories. However, from what I've seen of the new Android tablets, I can tell you that they will destroy the capabilities of my iPad and render it just a toy to entertain the kids in the car. The fact there is even a debate about iOS or Android is beyond me. How could anyone EVER choose the iOS over Android?? I just wish someone would tell me ONE single thing the iOS does better than an Android OS. I can make a huge list right now for the reverse.

Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones