1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

GOTO help

Last Updated:

1. MrAngeloRogers

MrAngeloRogers Member This Topic's Starter

is there a way to bypass the standard lock screen or set GOTO as my default because sometimes i have to go through both? and is there a way to get handcent as the default app it opens instead of the default messenger?

Advertisement
  2. bgoody

bgoody Well-Known Member

Hi. I use GOTO and it is setup as my primary lockscreen. I think you have to go into the Settings>Apps>Lockscreen and clear the default and then next time GoTo takes over, There's more info on their website. Great app by the way. There are rumors that they are going to be making the apps on the slider customizable.

MrAngeloRogers likes this.
  3. Rotor

Rotor Well-Known Member

I've had problems setting Handcent as my default SMS app on my Desire. The developer was very helpful in trying to get this fixed for me but there doesn't seem to be a fix for my Desire.

I'm assured this will all be solved when the customisable apps option is implemented in a future update to the app.

Other than that it's a great lockscreen replacement. The only time the standard lockscreen appears is when I get a call and the screen wakes up from being asleep, have to slide the standard lockscreen to answer the call. The rest of the time the GOTO lockscreen is in place.

While I'm at it... Does anyone know how to change the way the date appears on the GOTO lockscreen? I'm stuck with having it like this...

07/17/10

When I'd like it like this...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I can't seem to figure out how to change it.

MrAngeloRogers likes this.
  4. MrAngeloRogers

MrAngeloRogers Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys for the help!

5. Rotor

Rotor Well-Known Member

GOTO updated this morning and now there's a settings button in the app drawer that allows you to select which SMS, email and call log app you want to unlock to via the slider.

Works perfectly now on my HTC Desire. :cool:

6. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

When i try to set a call log app, the only option i get is for the people app. When i select it, then go to it from the slider, it does nothing but go to my homescreen. WTH?