GoToMyPC - any known info?

Last Updated:

1. LoxMyth

LoxMyth New Member This Topic's Starter

I tried GoToMyPC & couldn't get it to work. I've done some research on future possibilities, but am waiting to hear from the company. Verizon had no info.

Does anyone know?

Advertisement
  2. Apeman

Apeman Well-Known Member

What do you mean...? I have used GoToMyPC on another PC to acsess my home PC.... but there is nothing besides the VNC apps you can find on the market.

Really love GoToMyPC.... but they dont have anything for Android. Search VNC on the market though.

3. headcase

headcase Active Member

I use PhoneMyPC on the Droid, which I find works better than LogMeIn or any the others out there today. The developer does a fantastic job of rolling out continuous updates, it works through corporate firewalls with ease, and has fantastic screen refresh rates.

On the Droid, with it's high-res screen, the app is a joy to use.

:)

4. GlennDCitrix

GlennDCitrix New Member

Hi, I'm an Android user and also work for Citrix who makes GoToMyPC. We are planning on a dedicated Android App for GoToMyPC this year, right now we are just finishing one for the iPad.

dibs ODDJOB likes this.
  5. ttatich

ttatich New Member

@GlennDCitrix: Is there an update on this app? I wasn't able to find it in the market or through www.gotomypc.com, so I'm assuming it hasn't launched yet. Looking for something and wondering if I need to settle on other app. Thanks!

6. OneMeatball

OneMeatball New Member

Ditto and bump! I am using Teamviewer which works fairly well, but I would actually prefer to pay for a dedicated GoToMyPC Android App. What's the latest word Glenn? Can you give us an update please?