Gotta Strange One (Battery)

Last Updated:

1. MikeTyson

MikeTyson Active Member This Topic's Starter

Today my batter got completely wiped out... Used the phone for two text messages and then a 20 minute trip using GPS...

I go to a meeting with the battery bar showing about 50%... Half-way through an hour meeting I notice my bar is red and nearly dead...

I turn off the GPS and then the phone... Head back into the meeting and don't look at my phone for a good 2-3 hours (since it was off)

Hop in the car and turn it back on and to my suprise, 90% battery life and still kicking at 80% as of this post...

Any ideas??? It's happened for the second time like that to me?

Advertisement
  2. droidx

droidx Well-Known Member

i have no idea, i ran my gps a little today, sent text made phone calls surfed the web, 16hrs later, i was just getting to 15% sorry to hear that. do u use adv task? if so u should uninstall it, its not needed, i run my phone without it, works just fine

3. DR0ID

DR0ID Well-Known Member

magic.

i have experienced something like that a couple times if you run GPS when its not charging or plugged in or whatever you want to call it the battery meter will go bizzerk but when you shut off GPS and soft reset it the battery will be whatever it was or close to it

4. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

my gps is always on and i've never had that issue

5. DR0ID

DR0ID Well-Known Member

always on, and actually running are two different things.