• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GPRS Problem

ishan13589

Lurker
Jan 26, 2012
Hi guys this is Ishan from Bangalore using my Samsung Galaxy SL which is 4 months old. Iam using the Tata Docomo network & until a few days back i did not have any problem
Now though the GPRS symbol of the two arrows disappears suddenly even though my data packets are on & will not change for a long time. I have to restart the cell 7-8 times for the symbol to re-appear. This is extremely frustrating as this happens very often now & completely out of the blue, usually accompanied by the network unavailable symbol for a while.
I have tried the Factory settings reset but am still facing the issue. I dont know if its a problem with my phone or with my network provider, sim card or something else.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones