• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GPS accuracy of 3G version?

camphill

Jul 9, 2010
Anyone try to use this as a running device? I've recorded numerous runs, walks, hikes. bike rides and the distances are always all over the map. Distances are short by 1 mile over 7, long by 4 over 12, horrible in the woods, better on the road. I tried all three gps settings. They clearly sell it as a fitness device with S Health front and center.

They can't tell me how accurate this thing is supposed to be and said to send it in for repair.?. Repair of what? You need to know what it's supposed to be capable of doing before you know it isn't working. I spent many hours with them in email, Facebook, chat and telephone. They are clearly not capable of supporting this watch. I'm disappointed as this could have been a game changer for fitness devices as it could have been a all-in-one device.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones