Gps fixed 4 me!

Last Updated:

1. yuntanman

yuntanman Member This Topic's Starter

I have no idea if this solution was posted or not and NO I did not feeling like browsing the thousands of threads related to this issue to see if anyone had tried this so if someone already suggested it i'm sorry and you can delete the post.

So I tried the at&t navigator which i'm sure is free for the first 30 days, and after i set it up, i entered an address for my destination and after that my phone started locating gps signal... after about 2 minutes I had to go back into my work, so I reopened it when I came back out and try to catch GPS again, and BAM... GPS caught, and it routed me to my destination. Then I proceded to the navigation app that is free and BAM... GPS caught instantly!

SO if you guys wanna try this and see if it works feel free... just my 2 cents

Advertisement
  2. BobPaul

BobPaul Well-Known Member

I've not had the same luck and yes I did subscribe to ATT Navigator.

3. yuntanman

yuntanman Member This Topic's Starter

that sucks bro... does your at&t navigator work though?

4. Galroc

Galroc Active Member

Getting lock isn't always a problem. Multiple ways of getting a lock without a fully functional GPS.

Show an actual track to prove that GPS works for you.

5. mi04se1

mi04se1 Well-Known Member

I get a lock with no problem, but it takes a few minutes to get a gps signal.

6. jza

jza Member

I've been very satisfied with the GPS performance after flashing the debug rom (I897UCJH2) my gps locks to 5m in under 20 seconds while outside. On a walk around my yard it only deviated by 10m at one point.