GPS is inaccurate since FRF50... :( [PLEASE help me!]Support

Last Updated:

1. donchele

donchele New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi you guys, im from Honduras, Central America... when i bought my N1, one thing (among many others) that impressed me is how acurrate Gmaps were...

I was using CyanogenMod 5.X when Froyo was released and i moved to modaco's froyo with 4.06.00.12_7, since then, my gps is inaccurate for about 20-25 meters! :( watch this please:

[​IMG]

In CM5.x the pointer would be located EXACTLY where i was, even thoug i was inside or outside a building, now as you can see, its not the same...

ive tried many things, like wiping, pulling the battery, unticking the "NETWORK LOCATION" option, switching radios, flashing my old eclair backup and its alwas the same!

My question: is there a way to manually calibrate it? or could you guys suggest me something to do?

I just made some tests, heres what i got:

Using GPS estatus Market app:

Advertisement
  2. Soupdragon

Soupdragon Well-Known Member

Apologies because I'm not answering your question- but I'm curioius; why is so small an error so important
    I'm intrigued!

3. donchele

donchele New Member This Topic's Starter

LOL!

Lets see...

I think its because originally it was so accurate that i couldnt beleive it! and now its not... im just trying to make it as it was when i had eclair on it :D